Sunday, August 29, 2010

These are my mexican teams ;)

Hi everybody, it's sunday afternoon and i want to play soccer but it seems that nothig will happen :( So i have the idea to show you my two favorite mexican teams ;)  So here you are:

Cruz azul


I like this team because since i was a child, my uncle always told me that Cruz Azul was the best team in Mexico so he convinced me. Also blue is my favorite color and this team as its name say... blue is its first color.

Cruz azul plays in Mexico City, so i have to watch its games only in TV and i have only gone once to the stadium.


Jaguares

Jaguares is the team who plays in my city (Tuxtla Gtz, Chiapas) so thats why i like this team, sadly it doesnt have enough money to buy good players, so it sometimes plays good... But they always do their best. ;) I used to go to the stadium but nowadays it is more expensive and now im not in Tuxtla lol ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment