Sunday, October 31, 2010

Diaaaaaaary (:

Hello everyone! I hope you are allright, well today I did not have any ideas about what I can write in my blog, but I remembered that yesterday I went to Dollarama and I bought a small notebook in order to write my last experiences here in Canada; in other words I got a diary. But before I continue I want to give you a definition that I created by reading parts of one webpage:
Diary: “Is a genre of biography and specially an autobiography, which starts as a blank book where the writer may detail more personal information, write private thoughts and also describe recent events in his/her personal life” Wikipedia Online.
Personally each year after 31th December I always want to start writing my thoughts but my laziness never let me do it. So I hope to accomplish this goal, because during the last 2 months I have felt many sentiments and right now I can remember most of them but in 2 months when I am in Mexico surely I will forget them. Otherwise I know that if I do it, I will immortalize most of my experiences.
To conclude, I just want to mention that I expect having good experiences, Canada is a nice country, and it has changed my life, I have known many people and things that have helped me to know new stuffs about culture, language, etc… I’ll be here less than 50 days, so let’s see what this country brings us! J
My Diary ($1.25 is not bad haha)

1 comment:

  1. I sometimes look back at my diary from highschool. It is very funny and strange to see my old thoughts....

    ReplyDelete